Phone Photography Tips
In case you missed our #CricketChats with blogger and photography expert, Amanda Padgett of The Everyday Elements, here are some great phone photography tips to capture MORE amazing moments! Check them out here, and comment with some of your own tips below!
1) Silhouettes aren’t just for “real” cameras – your phone camera can take them too.
2) Turn off the flash!
3) Use your feet – not zoom.
4) If your image is dark, use an editing app to brighten it up before sharing. No one lingers on a dark, muddy picture.
5) Lighting is very important when it comes to phone photography. It not only exposes subject, but creates mood.
6) Practice and get to know your phone camera.
Photos provided by: The Everyday Elements